Monday thru Friday; 8:00 am -12:00 pm and 5:00 -7:30 pm (Friday Nights are NOT available May 29 thru Labor Day.)
MEMBER RATES: ( Call Morey Courts for a complete price sheet)
1 child = $5.00 for 1 hr.
2 children = $8.00 for 1 hr.
1 child=$8.00 for 1.5 hrs.
2 children =$12.00 for 1.5 hrs.
1 child = $8.00 for 1 hr.
2 children = $10.00 for 1 hr.
1 child = $12.00 for 1.5 hrs.
2 children – $15.00 for 1.5 hrs
Reservations may be made but are not always necessary. Availability is based on a first come first serve basis.
Kid’s Recreation Resort Policies & Guidelines – Parents need to stop at the front desk to check-in and pay for Kid’s Recreation Resort (KRR) before taking children up-stairs to the activity room.
– KRR is available for children 4 weeks old to 9 years old. – There will be one experienced staff member for every 6 children, unless there are more than 2 children under 3 years of age.
– For The Safety Of Your Child and Other Children using the Resort The Following Will Apply:
– KRR staff members are not authorized to change diapers: If a child should need to be changed while at Kid’s Recreation Resort, the parent will be informed immediately. If older children are able to use the restroom with no assistance they will be escorted by their supervisor. Parents will be contacted about children that require assistance. Please discuss bathroom arrangements with the KRR Staff person.
– Food/and or Bottles: KRR Staff are not authorized to give bottles. There will be no food allowed in the play area. KRR Staff are not authorized to feed children.
– If the KRR staff member believes a child is not demonstrating appropriate behavior, the parent will be informed immediately. No staff member will discipline children. – All toys will be sanitized twice daily to prevent the spread of germs.
– Parents must sign their child IN and OUT using the Kid’s Recreation Resort Log Book. The same parent must sign the child OUT with the KRR staff member when they pick the child up. – All allergies of concern must be reported to the KRR staff.
– For the well-being of others, children that are ill will not be allowed to participate at Kid’s Rec. Resort.